MARKETING MSC Master's
This is for you
if you wish to broaden your horizons and go from a marketing specialist to a knowledgeable leader in the field of marketing, this program is for you. Understand the big picture of the marketing world, rather than just a small part of it. Develop the skills and knowledge to proactively attract and keep consumers.
Marketing is an exciting and diverse world. In this master’s program we introduce you to the newest trends of the profession in order to provide a deeper understanding of marketing processes and an overview of the latest developments. In addition, you gain new perspectives that prepare you to become able to adapt to the ever-changing business environment in a quick and creative way and to find the most appropriate solutions in accordance with the brand and the target group.
What can you study with us?
- After laying the theoretical foundations, we will facilitate your understanding of concepts through case studies and practical examples and enable you to think in complex systems and marketing processes.
- During the training, you have the chance to get the Google Ads Fundamentals Certification, which will be a great added highlight in your CV.
- You will get to know software programs that help you achieve great results in marketing and analyze big data.
- You can expand your knowledge with unique elective subjects such as Copywriting and Creative Strategy Basics, Event Management, Creative Industries, or with online courses of Coursera, for example about Influencer Marketing or Sports Marketing.
- You can spend one semester at our Erasmus partners, including IPAM The Marketing School in Portugal, or ESIC Business & Marketing School in Spain.
- In addition to METU educators, you will learn from practical experts who are renowned representatives of their profession.
Integrated Marketing Communications:
In this specialization, you can learn about fields of expertise that will provide useful in your future work and support you in achieving successes. We will prepare you for all the important professional challenges of the world of PR, online and social media marketing.
- Senior professional at the commerce and marketing departments of multinational companies
- Salesperson, sales professional
- Senior professional at advertising and PR agencies, consulting companies
- Head of your own agency
- Freelancer marketing professional
- Marketing Theory and Marketing Management in the Digital Age
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Information Systems
- B2C and B2B Sales
- CRM Systems
- Consumption Theory and Consumer Behaviour
- Media Law
- Advertising Law
- Data Protection
- Online Terms and Conditions
- Logistics – Supply Chain Management
- Offline and Online Service Marketing
- Product and Brand Management in Practice
- Intercultural Management and Marketing
- Online Economy
- Sales and Marketing
- Marketing and Communications Controlling