MARKETING MSC Master's
This is for you
If you wish to broaden your horizons and go from a marketing specialist to a knowledgeable leader in the field of marketing, this program is for you. Understand the big picture of the marketing world, rather than just a small part of it. Develop the skills and knowledge to proactively attract and keep consumers.
Marketing is an exciting and diverse world. In this master’s programme we present the newest trends of the profession in order to provide a deeper understanding of marketing processes and an overview of the latest developments. In addition, you get a perspective that prepares you to adapt to the ever-changing business environment quickly and creatively, and find the most appropriate solutions in accordance with the brand and the target group.
What can you study with us?
- After laying the theoretical foundations, we facilitate your understanding of contexts through case studies and practical examples, and enable you to think in complex systems and marketing processes.
- During the training you may get the Google Ads Fundamentals Certification, which will be a highlight in your CV.
- You will get to know software programs that helps you achieve great results in marketing and analyse big data – for example the SalesManago CRM and marketing automatization system.
- You can expand your knowledge with unique elective subjects such as Direct Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Country Branding, Copywriting and Sports Marketing.
- In addition to METU educators, you will learn from practical experts who are renowned representatives of their profession.
- Integrated marketing communications
In this specialization you can learn about the fields of expertise that may provide useful support in your future work successes. We prepare you for all the important professional challenges from PR to online and social media marketing.
NOTE: Specializations are launched only if the minimum of 15 students wish to join the specialization.
- Senior professional at the commerce and marketing departments of multinational companies
- Salesperson, sales professional
- Senior professional at advertising and PR agencies, consulting companies
- Head of your own agency
- Freelance marketing professional
Marketing Theory and Marketing Management in the Digital Age; Marketing Research, Marketing Information Systems; B2C and B2B Sales, CRM Systems; Consumption Theory and Consumer Behavior; Media Law, Advertising Law, Data Protection, Online Terms and Conditions; Logistics - Supply Chain Management; Offline and Online Service Marketing; Product and Brand Management in Practice; Intercultural Management and Marketing; Online Economy, Sales and Marketing; Marketing and Communications Controlling
Further information on detailed curriculum click HERE