Welcome to the Erasmus pages of Budapest Metropolitan University!
If you have been already selected by your partner university, click HERE.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply online at ERASMUS INCOMING
Please upload the following documents to our online platform before the deadline:
• A copy of your Health Insurance Card or proof of valid Health Insurance
• A copy of Passport or ID Card
• Transcript of Records
• English language certificate (min. B2 level) or equivalent proof of language skills
Students who wish to attend the courses of any Institute of Arts are kindly asked to submit the following documents as well:
•A portfolio of previous works
For autumn semester: 15th June (each year)
For spring semester: 15th November (each year)
Please note that we do not approve any late applications. Be sure to upload all of the required documentation via our website.
What to do after your exchange has been approved?
After your home university and Budapest Metropolitan University have approved your exchange, you can start arranging practical matters for your exchange, such as insurance, accommodation and travel arrangements.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
To get an idea of courses available in our university, please find the previous semesters Eramus+ course list here:
- Eramus Courses for ART students
- Erasmus Courses for Business, Communication, International Relations & Tourism students
We will upload the 2019 spring semester course list soon!
OTHER USEFUL LINKS AND DOCUMENTS