During your studies, Student Information Centre helps you with all study-related questions. Look for them regarding courses, tuition fee enquiries and so on.
IMPORTANT: We prepared a short guide to help with the exam registration this semester to make it a bit less stressful for you. Please read it carefully HERE.
Please bear in mind the following important dates for the spring semester of 2019:
- Medicover insurance payment deadline 3 January (already shown in Neptun in your finances)
- Online sign-in period 4 – 13 January
- Tuition fee payment deadline (first half) 13 January (in case you have not settled it yet)
- Course registration for compulsory subjects 6 – 10 February
- Course registration for optional subjects 11 – 13 February
REGULAR OPENING HOURS
STUDENT INFORMATION CENTRE - NAGY LAJOS KIRÁLY STREET CAMPUS:
STUDENT INFORMATION POINT - RÓZSA STREET CAMPUS (Opens on the 17th of September):
Please always take a ticket with a number before entering our office. You may want to make an appointment in advance via the timeR system by clicking here.
Telephone assistance: The office can be reached via phone on Monday, Tuesday and Friday between 8 am and 5 pm, on Wednesday and Thursday between 1 pm and 5 pm, on +3612732467 (press 1 to reach our English speaking operators).
For online assistance please submit your Question to SIC on the METU website: