Phone number of the SIC: +36 1 273 2467
Please note that phone calls are answered during the following periods:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
The electronic question form is available at: https://www.metubudapest.hu/ask-sic
- Our team answers e-mails during the working hours on workdays
- Please note that the answer time is within 2 workdays!
Our services has been expanded with the following administrations:
- Erasmus scholarship information: please check the FAQ first: https://www.metubudapest.hu/erasmus-study-abroad
- Dormitory questions: please check the FAQ first: https://www.metubudapest.hu/dormitory-accommodation
- Residence permit issues: https://www.metubudapest.hu/residence-permit-and-visa
- Medicover questions: please check the FAQ first : https://www.metubudapest.hu/health-insurance
Nagy Lajos kiraly street 1-9., Office F109
From June 15, 2021 the personal customer service of the Student Information Center will be available for certain cases on the Nagy Lajos Campus.
Only the following administrations can be arranged in person after making an appointment at this Webbooking link in advance:
- Handover of diploma
- Handover of certificates and forms
- Student Card administration: only to get your new permanent student card.
(Please wait for our message when your student card is available.)
- Submit the original Medicover contract.
- Student Card Sticker
The opening hours for personal consultation are as follows:
On Nagy Lajos Campus (F109):
- Monday: 1 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
- Wednesday – Friday: 1 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
On Rózsa Campus (A007):
- Wednesday and Thursday: 1 pm – 3.30 pm
We can only accept students if they make an appointment in advance!