Spring break (art programmes): 6th April – 9th April 2021
Spring break (non-art programmes): 12th April – 16th April 2021
Please note that you will generally not have classes during the Spring break period, however, check your Class Schedule in Neptun whether you have a one-off training session registered during the Spring break period.
The Student Information Centre is answering phone calls and emails during the Spring break periods. According to the latest governmental restriction introduced from 8th March the personal consultation at the Student Information Centre is suspended until further notice, therefore bookings for the upcoming period have been cancelled.
For study matters, it is possible to contact us by email and phone. Our contact details are available on our website: https://www.metubudapest.hu/sic
Please note that there will be no changes regarding the academic calendar and the weekly class schedules.
Please note that phone calls are answered during the following periods:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
The electronic question form is available at https://www.metubudapest.hu/ask-sic.
- Our team answers e-mails during the working hours on workdays
- Please note that the answer time is within 2 workdays!
Our services has been expanded with the following administrations:
- Erasmus scholarship information - please check the FAQ first https://www.metubudapest.hu/erasmus-study-abroad
- Dormitory - please check the FAQ first https://www.metubudapest.hu/dormitory-accommodation
- Residence permit issues https://www.metubudapest.hu/residence-permit-and-visa
According to the latest governmental restriction introduced from 8th March the personal consultation at the Student Information Centre is suspended until further notice.
If you have further requests, concerns, please enquire via phone (+36 1 273 2467) or by using the electronic question form. Please request the documents through the ASK-SIC question form.