Fall semester 2018 started
We hope everyone had an amazing summer, this is time now to get back to METU life!
We collected the most important things to know this September.
- Course registration- it slightly changes compared to the previous semesters, check out the FAQ here.
- Orientation days for freshmen- on the Orientation Day you'll receive every info needed to survive your first weeks at METU & in Budapest. For the art students, it is the 5th of September (13:00, Rottenbiller campus), for non-art students the 12th of September (12:00, Main campus).
- Enrolment for freshmen- Probably the most important step at the beginning of your studies. With the enrolment, you officially become a METU student! For the exact time & date check your emails from the Student Information Centre.
- Welcome Day for freshmen- the best part of the first weeks for sure! A day filled with games, teambuilding, boat cruise, great food and such. Don't miss the fun.
- Welcome Back Barbecue- all METU students are awaited for the barbecue, where we'll re-meet after a long summer and kick-start this great new semester.
- Extracurricular events- From this semester, we offer you a very wide range of extracurricular activities to improve your professional skills, enjoy your hobbies and have fun in general. Check out what we offer here.
2018. 09. 10.
Let's get this semester started
Fall Semester 2018 is already here …
Extracurricular activities in Fall semester 2018
Check out your opportunities …
Apply for February 2019 now
The next intake is just around the corner! …
Looking China project 2018
The Media and Motion Picture Art Institute of METU has participated at the Looki …
METU on the Move - End-of-Semester picnic
The METU in the Move student experience project organized its last event for the …
Get 50 Percent Discount!
Get up to 50%* off your next tuition fee by recruiting new students!If you are s …
GET A 10% DISCOUNT
Apply until the 30th of May(non-EU) or 30th of June (EU, EEA), and you'll ev …