Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Residence Permit and Visa information | Budapest Metropolitan University

Residence Permit and Visa

To be able to start your studies in Budapest, Hungary you will need a special student visa entitling you to a Hungarian residence permit. As part of our Visa Assistance Package, we would like to help you go through this application process successfully.

You can apply for a residence permit for the purpose of studies at the nearest Hungarian Embassy/Consulate.

Residence Permit for the Purpose of Studies

More information on Residence Permit for the Purpose of Study 

Download necessary documents here: