Master of Business Administration Master's
This is for you
If you want to acquire the knowledge and skills that can be flexibly applied in any area of business with the most up-to-date methods of knowledge transfer. You are the right candidate for our MBA programme if you intend to accelerate your career, you would like to increase your salary, or you are determined to become more successful than others.
The most cutting-edge theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that encompass all sectors of business are incorporated to our MBA. In addition to the important foundational courses (Economic Policy, Research Methodology, Qualitative Methods, Business Economics, Business Law, etc.), we have included other essential skills (Modern Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis, Strategic Management, etc.) and have included a focus on leadership development. After fully understanding the fundamentals of business, students will be exposed to a diversity of experiential learning through practical examples, case studies, and hands-on projects. These allow students to master the skills necessary to become confident and successful business professionals.
- Finance Specialization: Students selecting the Finance Specialization will gain a deep understanding of macro- and micro-level finance. This specialization will provide students with the knowledge and skills that are essential components of the functional and strategic operation of companies. Core subjects: Corporate Finance and Financial Strategies, Taxation, International Financial Management, etc.
- Management Specialization: The Management Specialization offers students the opportunity to gain comprehensive and thorough management skills. Students selecting the Management Specialization will get acquainted with the typical processes and characteristics of the individual functional areas of corporations, including the methods to manage these various areas. Graduates will be able to fully comprehend and manage the work of complex organizational units and organizations. Core subjects: Business Planning, Intercultural Management and Marketing, Business and Competition Policy, Logistics – Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Manager at companies of all sizes
(SMS, multinational) and industries (manufacturing, service provision, public sector);
- Leader of one’s own company
- Independent economic expert