Business Administration and Management BSc Bachelor's
This is for you
If you are creative, have good problem-solving and communication skills, interested in organizing and complex processes, can see beyond, and aim for professionalism.
Success has many components. If you want to succeed in business, you should be ready to think big, capable of comprehending far-reaching processes and have analytical, organizational and managerial skills in order to deliver business results.
This is inconceivable without cutting-edge knowledge, and effective management and communication training. Our courses prepare our students to meet any business challenge imaginable, as in addition to receiving a thorough grounding in economics students will also learn how to make powerful presentations, handle business negotiations, organize events and write press releases. We teach you how to compete to succeed in the professional environment, how to develop winning strategies and how to realize your business goals.
This program is unique because:
• We demonstrate the business best practices through the analysis of industry related case studies.
• Our students have the opportunity to practice their skills in a simulated business environment.
• Our strategic partnership with the Young Entrepreneurs Association Hungary provides our students with opportunities for networking and gaining professional experience.
• Financial Management
• Trade and Marketing Management
• enterprise manager
• business communicators
• environmental manager
• expert of EU economic relations
• manager of start-up businesses
Micro- and Macroeconomics; Principles of Marketing; Business Economics; Introduction to E-business; Corporate Finance; Accounting; Management and Organization; Human Resources Management; Logistics; Decision Theory and Methodology (ERP Systems); Project Management; Strategic Planning; Controlling; Business Informatics;