Budapest Metropolitan University applies a quality-oriented management system
- The guiding principles and the essential system elements that Metropolitan considers indispensable for the effective operation of a quality management system are summarized in the Quality Manual (Appendix 8 of the Organisational and Operational Statutes).
- The University defined and implemented own processes in process manual (Appendix 12 of the Organisational and Operational Statutes).
- Quality management processes are under continuous monitoring and control coordinated by Strategic and Quality Management Directorate.
- Since the constant improvement of the quality of education and the permanent tracking of the quality standards of our educational activities are one of our priorities, Metropolitan regularly conducts surveys among students, lecturers, and colleagues. In addition to the members of the management, each respondent and participant of the surveys receive the report on the findings from the questionnaires. Due to our feedback processes, the improvement of the quality management system has become both a common interest and a joint activity pursued by all of our colleagues and partners.
- Based on the feedback we pay attention to the development of both the subject programs and other types of study materials.
Activities of the Strategic and Quality Management Directorate
- Maintain and development of a quality management system
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of our education and other services
- Development and updating of quality management documents
- Making surveys
- Preparation and implementation of internal audit procedures
- Preparation and implementation of management review
- Preparation and implementation of self-assessment
Surveys conducted by the Strategic and Quality Management Directorate
- Student evaluation of teacher performance
- Evaluation of examination (testing)
- Evaluation of thesis consultant performance
We support management decisions with continuously developed regular reports.
Quality and project manager
You can download our official documents here:
Certificate of Registration (English, Hungarian)
Certificate of Registration (Chinese)
Hungarian Accreditation Committee Certificate (Hungarian)
YÖK Declaration on Recognition of BKF Diplomas (Turkish, Hungarian)