Students of METU have the option to finish their education with a Northumbria University top-up in the fields of Accounting and Finance, Business and Business Enterprise-Creation with a 25% discount. This way the students have the opportunity to get a UK degree for a much lower tuition fee.
Northumbria University is the 351–400th on the World University Rankings 2020 list.
Students of METU have the option to finish their education with a Northumbria University Top-up in the fields of
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) International Banking and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business
- BA (Hons) Business Enterprise Creation and Management
Why the UK?
UK will offer them two-year post study visa.
Also, may be able to get a Tuition Fee loan if you are from another EU country. This loan must be paid back only if your salary reaches a certain level.
Why Northumbria top-up?
Start a Hungarian university and finish with a British Degree
- students can start their studies in Hungary, having lower tuition and fees and lower living expenses
- they have two years to decide if there are financially ready to go to the UK (better visa chances after staying in the EU, with a clear history of studying)
- METU gives them open doors: they can either stay here and get a METU degree or shift to the UK
- Northumbria University offers a massive, 25% discount as an incentive to METU students
Who can apply?
The complete tuition fee of the programme less then the half of the fee in the UK.
- 120 completed ECTS credits
- 3,0 GPA
- minimum IELTS 6.5*
* If there is no IELTS, the QS agency will test the candidate’s language skills during a Skype interview. The interview has no additional fee.
Application deadline for the top-up
- For EU students: 31st of August
- For non-EU students: 1st of August