(available only in Hungarian)
With creative thinking you can shape your everyday environment, both the outer and the inner spaces. Learning from and working together with professors who are renowned and active professionals of the field, METU helps you develop the technical knowledge, skills and artistic perspective necessary to shape your environment, as well as the ability to put these into practice in your projects.
Our program places a special focus on sustainability, ecological thinking and creating interior atmospheres.
WHAT CAN YOU STUDY?
- theories, concepts and traditions of architecture and interior design
- properties of materials & the technical and processing knowledge needed to use them; research methodology of architecture
- outdoor and indoor furniture & processes of space planning
- experiments with shapes and materials & modeling
- we inspire you to find your own identity as designer
SPECIALIZATIONS: interior designer, environmental designer